Thursday, March 5, 2009

Soles for the Soul

I'm really craving the beach, and maybe it's the nautical theme of the above shoe.... I like the red, whit, and blue- it'll match anything. I like the life-saver rings and the thong- I feel comfortable in a flop- but the Cup calls for a wedge. It makes me want to wear a thickly material'ed wrap-dress, and big glasses (from Costa del Mar), and go for hush puppies and fried flounder..... I like the shoe.
Then again- who doesn't like pink? It reminds me of gum, bunnies, The Girls Next Door.... A
T-strap elongates the leg- always slimming, so I'm a huge fan of that. I want legs that appear to be stilts. I want long long long legs- so you don't look art my sun-burned face, my wind-whipped hair, and my salsa stained dress hahahaha. These might do the trick!

And the boys will love getting away with a Flop. It's casual, it's brown. It'll compliment seersucker, madras, khaki- pants, shorts, you name it. You don't have to worry about a thing except your dusty feet at the After Party! hahahaha

All shoes (and other) available at www.sperrytopsider.com


1 comment:

  1. I just noticed this post and thought I'd send along a clever invention perfect for Cup!

    The Sole Mates High Heeler is essential if you insist on wearing pumps on Saturday. By increasing the surface area on the base of the heel, it reduces the pressure on this area and prevents the heel from sinking into grass or falling into cracks!

    Check it out www.thesolemates.com

    ReplyDelete