Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cup Prep

So I've been tanning once a week so as not to have to deal with the RUSH of tanners pre-Cup or procrastinate and get that awesome BURNED look- red over white is just so not cute! Today I get my hair *did.* I'm even thinking a full bang- I have an elephant forehead I swear, but I digress. Much like your wedding- you need to start prepping for the Cup about 6 weeks prior.

A week before I'll do my facial and hair again. The day before you need to get that pedi- since you'll be rocking the strappy sandals no doubt---- (though I'm sure I'll be far too busy at work for the pedi- unless I do a lunch deal.....)

If your man is like mine- he'll wait until Friday night to suddenly decide he HAS to have a new Cup outfit and since he's a 34X36- there's ZERO pants to be found in his quite common size. So I start looking/shopping for his outfit now.... though I hold out buying hoping he'll do the honors! hahaha

As for my outfit- I'm online *faux* shopping everyday. I hate to order and not try on- as my BFF (girl) Bob will tell you- ordering, trying on, sending back, ordering, trying on, sending back gets costly and frantic. But the best clothes and the best value are arguably online. If you buy a dress in a store within a 60miles radius of Camden, you can bet in the sea of 60,000 there is another like yours. Fine, except it's certain she'll be parked in the space next to your- it's Murphy's Law.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, SO glad to see another cup obsessed person! Keep up the cup trends and tips, I think it is great!

    ReplyDelete