Monday, February 9, 2009

The shoes take it.....


Now I'm a warm-blooded Southern woman- and I love me some shoes! hahahaha There's always quite the shoe quandry surrounding the Cup (both Carolina and Colonial- more on that later)....


Naturally a stiletto is the best way to go as far as looks go. A thong is the best way to go as far as being practical goes- it's dusty, your feet get dirty...


(Let me digress here and say why doesn't some foot-fetish possessed person drive around washing feet at the Cup???? I would pay to have it done- the 'later' in the day it is, the more I'm likely to pay if you get my drift!)


Annnnywayyyyyy- thongs are nice for the walking, the standing, etc etc etc---- but it's no heel.


So what to do?


I present to you- the most sought-after WEDGE this season- the Castle Hill!!!!
Go to http://www.sperrytopsiders.com/ to see this and other awesome styles!


No comments:

Post a Comment