Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rain Rain Come Today Stay Away Another Day

Go ahead rain! Bring it! Rain Rain Rain! Pour it on in inches and inches!

Just don't rain at the Cup!

I've jokingly said I've made a deal with the devil that it won't be cold and wet this year, and joking aside, I truly believe it will be fantastic. It's never horrid 2 years in a row! Anyway, I'm working this year and by-god I'm not a cold/wet fan in any circumstances. I don't snow ski for this very reason. I don't even "I'll stay at the lodge"- it... I just don't go period. I'm more of a blue water, white sand, cold drink kindof' girl- HENCE the need for perfect 80+ weather.

I like it hot. I don't think I've ever been *too hot* (temperature-wise ). I like the sun beating down on my newly bought sundress that I WILL WEAR (yes I'm one of THOSE girls). I would wear that new dress if it SNOWED! Half the fun of Cup is the pre-Cup shopping!!!!!

So rain rain rain away this month- because come March- it better d@mn well be warm!! And fabulous! Everyone start your *sun* dances! Because it's going to shine! Shine! Shine!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment