Monday, February 16, 2009

Hat Fan

So I've always been a fan of the hat. I don't know that I look all that good in a hat. But I certainly give it a go. And the bigger, the better the hat at a horse race. I mean you want things ORBITING around that thing- like hot guys, free drinks, whatever.



I especially like this one....



"As Good As It Gets"



Good name too- synonymous with my life right now- but I digress. Isn't it too cute? Not trying too hard, but still super cute. I can picture anything with it- though perhaps not heavily patterned. Big round glasses and call me Jackie-O!




This one I found is adorable too....




"Arizona Sunset"

Of course I worship the name, being an Arizona native and all- but what a VIBRANT blue! Almost makes you wish you could wear black the Cup- and you can, I have, but maybe rock a deep purple or grey. I see a wrap dress... that would be hot too.

Both hats, and more, can be found at:

www.behandpicked.com

which is just the cutest store- and the name makes me feel good about myself! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. I can't find these on the site...What section are they under? Too cute! Any other ideas for places to buy hats? Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! If you're in Columbia, SC we carry these hats at 2G's Clothing in 5 Points. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete